HORRIBLE do not purchase anything from them!I have been waiting for over 2 months for my order.

They are not responding and I will keep writing every person they request to ship to letting them know not to do business with them. Contacted lawyer and will take every legal action possible as I am out $600.00, that was to be a gift for anniversary.

MAKE THEM CLOSE THIS COMPANY DOWN!!!!

Last week they stated they would ship that night and send tracking number and as of a week later nothing and they are not responding to my emails or phone calls.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Woodywood Picker Creations. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Woodywood Picker Creations to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Woodywood Picker Creations wood work for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Woodywood Picker Creations?

Comments

I've had the same problem I contacted the Attorney Generals Office, BBB and filed a police report. I have the owners names, phone number and address if you would like it.

My daughter ordered 4 tables in the amount of $265.She has never gotten them or her refund.

Like you they have blocked us and will not message us back. These people need to be stopped. I have contacted the Harris County Fraud Division to seek help 713-274-5555.

Please contact them and file a complaint if you haven't done so already.We need as many people as we can to keep these people from scamming others and get back our money.

Hi, a friend also got screwed out recently. Is there any way you could shoot me a facebook message by looking up Patricia Gruenbein or e-mailing her at lisamarie_m@hotmail.com

Will not be buying from them thank you

I will my be bluing from them