I recently ordered a custom wood chest for my husband for Christmas that has never showed up.I paid my deposit and then paid the remaining balance plus shipping.

I asked for a photo of the chest before shipping which I never got. Then I asked for a tracking number and that's when the excuses started. Paul would take 2 days to respond and when he did it was just another excuse.

Deaths in the family, out of town for the holidays, going to the funerals.I left a comment in the review section to call me because I wanted a refund of my money including shipping, he deleted it and blocked me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of woodywood picker creations custom wood chest. Woodywood Picker Creations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned woodywood picker creations custom wood chest in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woodywood Picker Creations.

Had an Experience with Woodywood Picker Creations?

Comments

I have been scammed by this company. I created a facebook page to warn others please go follow my page and share it to other's so they can be stopped.

My daughter ordered 4 tables in the amount of $265.She has never gotten them or her refund.

Like you they have blocked us and will not message us back. These people need to be stopped. I have contacted the Harris County Fraud Division to seek help 713-274-5555.

Please contact them and file a complaint if you haven't done so already.We need as many people as we can to keep these people from scamming others and get back our money.